Soon, we’ll be announcing a fresh new marketplace for TastyIgniter developers.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A few suggestions

#1 scorpion Offline Junior Member
Hey,
First of all again its really great what you have done. I do not want to demand anything, here are just some ideas I have:

1)
It would be great to have an option that everytime a new order comes in an email to the restaurant is sent out.

2)
If a staff´s only permission is to see orders, it would be nice if the interface is showing nothing else but the orders.

3)
An option to print an order summary/invoice
#2 sampoyigi Offline 1 == 2
Thank you for the suggestions. I already started working on 3 and i'll implement 1 & 2 for the next release.
#3 sampoyigi Offline 1 == 2
UPDATE:
Feature has been added to master version

1. This function already exist in TastyIgniter, and can be found under the Mail tab in System Settings.
2. Only pages where staff has access permission are now visibile in the admin panel of v2.0.
3. v2.0 also has option to generate and view invoice on the Orders page while Invoicing settings can be found under System Settings (option to print might be added later) I might use Google Cloud Print API to accomplish the printing function?

You can test both 2 and 3 by downloading the master version and reporting any bugs in the 2.0 Forum section

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread / Author
Enable 2 shifts
Last Post kittip made 14 Mar, 10:08 PM
Collection
Last Post sukasem made 14 Feb, 06:32 AM