Soon, we’ll be announcing a fresh new marketplace for TastyIgniter developers.

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

[Not Solved] API for Mobile (Android | iPhone) devices.

#11 nareshserai Offline Newbie
Quick question Could the online ordering feature be accessed as a link or a widget? If yes why not try and embed it into an appliaction and run it that way cheapest and most effective way we have found working with such situations. Used a similar solution with Gloria food and works seamlessly.
#12 Gasnker Offline Newbie
(29 Dec, 11:51 AM)Akarmakar Wrote: Hello , 

I just came across this tool and good to see the already done development. 
A real life scenario however demands an application like this to have a native smartphone application. Since a lot of people would only order from Android , Iphone. Though the webversion of the app is responsive a native application would make the user engagement more rich and engaging. 
Is there any plans of making APIs for mobile devices ? it would be great to have them.
thanks 
Abhishek karmakar
Well ,very much looking forward to the APIs , this is a great development in the Android market, but is there any good planning for the iPhone?
(I have only one requirement, hoping it can be more fully switched Android to iPhone )
#13 Midways Offline Member
Anyone looking for an Android or IOS app for their Tastyigniter script please contact me. IOS demo available on the app store. If interested please message me for the details.

@sampoyigi, I hope I am not breaking any forum rules by offering an app.
#14 Shehab Offline Newbie
(08 Dec, 05:55 AM)Gasnker Wrote:
(29 Dec, 11:51 AM)Akarmakar Wrote: Hello , 

I just came across this tool and good to see the already done development. 
A real life scenario however demands an application like this to have a native smartphone application. Since a lot of people would only order from Android , Iphone. Though the webversion of the app is responsive a native application would make the user engagement more rich and engaging. 
Is there any plans of making APIs for mobile devices ? it would be great to have them.
thanks 
Abhishek karmakar
Well ,very much looking forward to the APIs , this is a great development in the Android market, but is there any good planning for the iPhone?
(I have only one requirement, hoping it can be more fully switched Android to iPhone )

So do I, I'm hoping it can be fully adapt to both Android and iPhone.
#15 nanderia Offline Newbie
(08 Dec, 06:09 PM)Midways Wrote: Anyone looking for an Android or IOS app for their Tastyigniter script please contact me. IOS demo available on the app store. If interested please message me for the details.

Yes, i am. Please email awebcria@gmail.com or skype lovelyria. Tanks!
#16 urbanappster Offline Newbie
(08 Dec, 06:09 PM)Midways Wrote: Anyone looking for an Android or IOS app for their Tastyigniter script please contact me. IOS demo available on the app store. If interested please message me for the details.

Yes, very interested.... Please contact me @ theurbanappster@gmail.com

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread / Author
Reserve on seat map
Last Post ManishS made 10 Oct, 09:50 AM