1. Created a new server on DigitalOcean. CentOS 7.2
2. Installed LAMP (with MariaDB) (https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-install-linux-apache-mysql-php-lamp-stack-on-centos-7)
3. Created DB 'TastyIgniter'.
4. Create user by my name.
5. Granted user all on TastyIgniter DB.
6. Downloaded 2.0.0.zip to my Win PC, and unzipped.
7. Uploaded the contents of 2.0.0/TastyIgniter-2.0.0 (6 folders, 9 files) to the root of my server, using WinSCP..
Could see the Apache test screen on entering the server's IP address.
Copied all files (including the hidden ones) to /var/www/html (Because that's what the test Apache screen said, to copy all website files to this location)
Now getting a white screen.
Set AllowOverride to All. Still no success.
Read all relevant posts on the community forum that I could find.
PS: I'm a novice at Linux, but an IT engineer so I understand the basic knobs.