I want to create a clone from my running TastyIgniter-Instance. I want to test updates and changes in a save but equal environment. If an error occurs at my work only my cloned-instance is affected.
The following thinks I plan to do:
- create a subdomain for the new instance
- create a new database in the new subdomain
- copy the content of the httpdocs-folder to the httpdocs-folder of the new subdomain
- dump the content of the database and moved them to the new database
- change the database-login to the new values (=>in which file is the db-login stored?)
Is there anything else todo?
Is there any absolute path stored in any file that I ve to change?
Is the URL (https://myrestaurant.com) stored in any file that I ve to change to i.e. https://test.myrestaurant.com
Is anything to change in database?
Have you some hints for me?