Version 2.1.0 has just been released!
Please don't forget, you MUST read the Upgrade Guide when upgrading from 2.0.x to 2.1.x. We've also updated the Upgrade Guide.
You can download the latest version of TastyIgniter here
As you can see we have made some improvements to TastyIgniter and we hope you enjoy and profit as much from these improvements as we know its possible. Please help us by highlighting the improvements as you come accross them to help
You can find the changelog here
I would like to thank everyone who has tested, suggested and contributed to 2.1! I am already underway with the next set of changes and improvements. However, updating the documentation for TastyIgniter has become the number 1 priority.
To get involved with development or/and translation, please read the Contributing Guide.
Any BUGS or ISSUES regarding TastyIgniter 2.1, see: TastyIgniter 2.x.x Bugs & Issues Topic
- Admin can now choose different delivery and collection hours or use same as opening hours, as well as choose hours past midnight.
- Admin can also set the numbers days in advance orders can be accepted
- Admin can now set multiple delivery charge rules/conditions for their restaurant location. ex. Free delivery on all overs above £20 and £5 on orders above £10
- Customer now redirects back to previous page after login when previous page is either checkout or reservation page
- Ability to create a child theme and override any parent theme file or extension view file from within the child theme. This will eliminate the worry of loosing your changes when theres a new Update.
- Admin dashboard statistics now shows total cash payments.
- Stripe payment method to accept credit card payments through Stripe
- Mealtimes (breakfast, lunch, dinner, ...) to set what time of the day a menu item can be ordered by your customer
- Admin can now customise cart totals title and priority from within cart module
- Drag & Drop modules on Layouts Edit page to arrange how modules are displayed in storefront
- Admin messages to all newsletter subscriber now includes emails submitted via newsletter extension