Soon, we’ll be announcing a fresh new marketplace for TastyIgniter developers.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Not Solved] Setup can't complete

#1 melih Offline Newbie
Hello.
During setup i got this mesage

Quote:SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1071 Specified key was too long; max key length is 1000 bytes (SQL: alter table `ti_sampoyigi_cart_cart` add primary key `sampoyigi_cart_cart_identifier_instance_primary`(`identifier`, `instance`))

how ı can fix this problem?
#2 sampoyigi Offline 1 == 2
Looks like your MySQL is not configured with InnoDB engine.

Change the storage engine used by default so that new tables will always be created appropriately:

Code:
set GLOBAL storage_engine='InnoDb';
For MySQL 5.6 and later, use the following:
Code:
mysql> SET GLOBAL default_storage_engine = 'InnoDB';

Then run the setup again.
#3 melih Offline Newbie
I change MySQL config and ran setup again.  In admin panel when i want to change any logo etc. I got "count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable" this mesaage and front end  just has "Something went wrong and the page cannot be displayed" this mesage.  I got go daddy host for sql config i'm using http://www.freemysqlhosting.net server and my domain is http://beta.bidizibifilm.com that.
#4 sampoyigi Offline 1 == 2
Paste the content of your storage/logs/system.log
#5 melih Offline Newbie
system.log thats the file
#6 sampoyigi Offline 1 == 2
Code:
The component [pageNav] is not found. => Class name is not registered for the component "pageNav". Check the component extension.

Means you are missing the extensions required by the frontend theme. Install these missing extensions from the admin panel under Extensions.

As for the count() error, open app/main/widgets/mediamanager/item_list.php and replace line 3 with

Code:
<?php if ($totalItems) { ?>

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread / Author
Add Tips
Last Post Tanbir made 15 Jul, 03:51 AM