Soon, we’ll be announcing a fresh new marketplace for TastyIgniter developers.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#1 revup.ken Offline Newbie
For each restaurant, I want to be able to assign a certain menu, maybe a unique menu or a shared menu.
How do you create multiple menus in the admin dashboard?
#2 lordyfan Offline Newbie
i was wondering the same too, i wish i knew the answer, i am just an end user, would be great if the developers of this great software would come up with an answer
#3 sampoyigi Offline TastyIgniter's Father
The same question has been asked multiple times on the forum. A quick search before posting will show you that.
#4 lordyfan Offline Newbie
(15 May, 10:56 AM)sampoyigi Wrote: The same question has been asked multiple times on the forum. A quick search before posting will show you that.

Thanks for your reply

As i have had 2 strokes, i need things explaining simply..i have transcribed one menu into my design, and i'd like to add another restaurant with another menu..do i copy and rename the menu code? [where do i find that?], then how do i point the second restaurant to that renamed code?...also when i type a postcode in, how do i direct straight to the locations
#5 lordyfan Offline Newbie
sorry to bug folk, BUT I NEED SIMPLE HELP!..cant find anything in the forums, don't know what to do..i want to add a meu to EACH location..SIMPLY please HOW DO I DO IT!..see my health reasons above for my need for simplicity

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread / Author