Soon, we’ll be announcing a fresh new marketplace for TastyIgniter developers.

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Not Solved] PayPal Express extension doesn't do anything

#1 BatasSquared Offline Newbie
I enabled the PayPal Express payment extension on TastyIgniter version 3.x and edited the settings to include my business PayPal API keys and etc. When I put something in my cart and go to payment after selecting PayPal Express - the page just reloads. There're no error messages and nothing in the developer console. I also can't see any API call errors via Chrome debuggers Network tab. 

Has anyone experienced anything similar? Couldn't find any answers on good ol' Google.
#2 sampoyigi Offline 1 == 2
TastyIgniter version 3.x already? I'll assume you meant 2.x

Any related paypal error in your error logs.. Admin -> Error logs?
#3 BatasSquared Offline Newbie
Hey Sam,

Yeah, you're right. I'm using 2.x, my bad.
The error I get is:
PayPalExpress:ConfusedetExpressCheckout Error -->20211: 10413: The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.

Not quite sure what this might be. There is an added charge for delivery and etc. but it does not affect one of my other projects which has the same charge added as well. Any clue what might be happening?
#4 logicmaker Offline Junior Member
Hello, we can check for your prblm if you wants to hire me. Thanks
#5 sampoyigi Offline 1 == 2
It seems theres a known issue with using PayPal when Taxation is enabled. If you have it enabled, try disabling to see if it works.
#6 BatasSquared Offline Newbie
Hi, Sam. I've checked and taxation is disabled. Any other known issues that might cause this behaviour?
#7 BatasSquared Offline Newbie
bump!
#8 Lisen Offline Newbie
Same issue here. The page just reloads without anything happening. Tried tuning on/off tax, but didn't make any difference. Any ideas how to solve?

Error code:
ERROR - 2017-08-09 20:33:57 --> PayPalExpress:ConfusedetExpressCheckout Error -->20005: 10002: Security header is not valid

(I'm using my production credentials, should they be different in Sandbox mode?)
#9 sampoyigi Offline 1 == 2
Yes, you should have a separate credentials for Sandbox which you can get from your Developer account on https://developer.paypal.com
#10 Lisen Offline Newbie
Thanks, it was an issue with my credentials, working now.

Possibly Related Threads...

Thread / Author
Mollie payments
Last Post logicmaker made 24 Jun, 11:13 AM